Eannarino Law are Real Estate Attorneys skilled in various real estate litigation matters including property damage claims, breach of contract disputes, and landlord tenant evictions. They provide real estate transactional services for the purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties, including issuing Title Insurance. They offer concierge attorney closings throughout Florida, serving sellers and buyers in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Hobe Sound, Stuart and Port Saint Lucie Florida.
Jeffrey S. Eannarino, Esq.
President & Founder
Mr. Eannarino is the managing shareholder of Eannarino Law, P.A. who focuses his practice on real estate matters (including acquisitions and sales, closings, leasing, landlord/tenant, and homeowner insurance disputes); and general corporate transactions (including corporate formations, corporate operations and governance, contract drafting, and mergers and acquisitions). In addition, Mr. Eannarino is a civil litigator who has represented clients in a wide variety of business litigation matters including, breach of contract disputes, and has represented homeowners against insurance companies in property damage claim disputes. Mr. Eannarino serves as a title agent for Attorney’s Title Fund Services (The Fund)m and issues title insurance commitments and policies in connection therewith.
He is a member of The Florida Bar, The Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar, and the Attorney’s Real Estate Councils of Palm Beach (ARECS), where he previously served as vice president. He presented topical subjects at the local annual law symposiums, and was a legal ethics instructor for area realtors as a ARECS affiliate member of the Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches.
He is admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts and in Federal Court before the Southern District of Florida. He is also a licensed title Agent with Attorney’s Title Fund Services / Old Republic National Title Insurance Company.
Mr. Eannarino is married with three children and is an active member of the communities of Martin County, where he lives and works, and; Palm Beach County where he founded the Firm in 2012.
- Florida Bar Association, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2012
- Juris Doctor (JD), University of Miami College of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, 1998
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), The H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 1998
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Business Administration, Palm Beach Atlantic University, Florida, 1995
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- The Florida Bar Association
- Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC
- Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of The Florida Bar Association
- Member Attorney’s Real Estate Councils of Florida, Inc.
- American Land Title Association