West Palm Beach Title Insurance Lawyer
Title Insurance for Palm Beach, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Delray Beach, and Boynton Beach Residents
Buying a home is one of the most important purchases that you will ever make, and there are many complicated details to attend to after you identify the property that you want to acquire. There is a home closing process, and there are a number of legalities that must be addressed before the property can change hands. During this interim a title search will be conducted, and title insurance will be issued.
Why do you need title insurance? Though the owner of the home you are buying may appear to hold the title, this is not always the case. There could be previously undiscovered outstanding liens, instances of fraud in the line of possession, deed omissions, clerical errors, an overlooked heir, or some other problem with the title. You could suffer significant financial damage if there was a legal challenge with regard to the ownership of the property, and it would also impact your mortgage lender. Title insurance protects you, and it protects your lender.
West Palm Beach Real Estate Attorney
If you decide to purchase a home, you would do well to engage the services of a real estate lawyer to advocate your interests, because you are making a huge commitment that is hard to walk away from. Our real estate law firm would be more than glad to handle everything for you under one convenient roof.
We have a full service real estate law office in West Palm Beach and satellite offices in Stuart, Jupiter, and Boca Raton, so you should be able to find a nearby location. Our firm can conduct a title search, we can issue title insurance for you and your mortgage lender, and we can handle all other legal aspects of the closing. At the end of the day, you can go forward with the knowledge that there is no cloud on the title as you begin your life in your new home. If you would like to speak with us about title insurance of any other real estate matter, give us a call at 561-275-1500 to set up a consultation.
Title Company – Title Insurance Serving Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Jupiter, and West Palm Beach FL
Eannarino Law, P.A. issues title insurance in all of Florida’s 67 counties. Our office handles residential resale and refinance transactions and issues title insurance through Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC (“The Fund”). Unlike most title companies, our title work is performed “in house” by a Florida real estate attorney with over 10 years of Florida Real Estate and title examination experience. Most people don’t realize that Florida law allows non-attorney to become licensed title agents after only 40 hours of “education.” Title companies often send their title work out; sometimes overseas to title clerks who don’t even know where Florida is located. Those companies typically charge higher prices for their closing services to make up for their extra costs. Our “in house” examination allows rapid turn-around at title charges that are often less than at a title company, since we don’t have to mark them up to cover outsourced title clerks.
FLORIDA REAL ESTATE CLOSINGS
Eannarino Law, P.A. represents buyers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate closings throughout Florida, but with offices in Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie Counties, Florida.
Our services include:
- We critique the work done by the title company to make sure our clients get proper coverage
- We help you decide how you should take title
- If your counter party is breaching, we counsel you on your options
- We quote our rates, in writing, and stick to it
FLORIDA REAL PROPERTY LAW
We counsel clients on residential and commercial real estate law issues throughout Florida.
Our services include:
- We assist our clients in the negotiation and preparation of real estate contracts
- We counsel our clients on tax, estate and homestead issues in connection with title transfers
- We assist our clients in the maximization of available homestead tax exemptions
- We assist our clients in understanding Federal and Florida tax consequences to real estate transactions
- We assist foreign nationals with their unique Federal income tax and estate tax issues involving real estate transactions
- We draft leases and handle evictions from statutory notice to sheriff’s execution
- We provide expert witness assistance and testimony for other attorney in connection with real estate litigation