West Palm Beach Business Dispute Lawyer
It is imperative to the success of your business that you receive competent legal counsel from an attorney who understands your legal options when challenging disputes arise. At Eannarino Law, P.A., our Palm Beach County commercial litigation team is dedicated to protecting small to medium-sized business across Florida, so that they continue to run smoothly. We do this by minimizing the effects of contract disputes, employment issues, unlawful actions taken by malicious competitors, and any other unexpected circumstance that may develop. With Eannarino Law, P.A. as your company’s general counsel, your business will benefit from our partners’ combined years of experience setting up and operating businesses and litigating numerous issues arising out of a variety of business disputes.
Our goal is to find common-sense solutions to challenging business disputes while keeping our Clients’ long-term business success as our paramount concern. To this end, Eannarino Law, P.A. offers efficient yet affordable legal services, so that our Clients have access to competent legal representation. We take pride in the fact that our peers regularly refer high-stakes litigation matters to our office and entrust us with the protection of their clients. Eannarino Law, P.A. regularly serves as local counsel for out of state law firms.
Whether you are a sole proprietor, a limited liability company, a corporation, or a partner in a business, our attorney have the experience and resources to handle a wide range of legal matters, including, among other things:
- Corporate Formation: Establishing the correct corporate entity from the beginning can protect you from a variety of pitfalls down the road.
- Breach of Contract: Maybe a business partner has failed to uphold his end of the deal, or a vendor has failed to pay an invoice. We can help you enforce your company’s contracts to keep harmony within the office and receivables flowing in.
- Business Fraud: We provide plaintiff and defense counsel for companies involved in allegations of business fraud.
- Business Torts: If a business dispute cannot be resolved and litigation is the only remedy left, you will need attorney on your side who can zealously and aggressively represent your interests in court. Eannarino Bradford routinely litigates tortious interference (with Contract or Business Relationship) claims.
- Complex Business Litigation: We handle complex litigation from the initial pre-trial investigation phase through trial and appeal, if necessary. We know that winning means something different to different clients. We successfully defend certain Clients while helping others assert their rights as Plaintiffs.
- Contract Review and Dispute Avoidance: Our business litigation attorney review every business document with an eye toward avoiding future disputes. This sets us apart from purely transactional attorney who may lack an understanding of how disputes unfold in court should they ever arise.
- Franchise Litigation: Whether you are a franchisor or a franchisee, we litigate a variety of issues involving violations of the Florida Franchise Act and Florida’s Unfair Trade Practices Act. Our business attorney can also help you buy or sell a franchise while avoiding many of the pitfalls associated with such complex transactions.
- Non-compete Agreements: We can draft a powerful and comprehensive non-competition, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement and aggressively enforce it against problematic former employees or associates. We will also protect your company from unfair competition.
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes: Sometimes internal disputes within your company can be just as expensive and damaging as those involving third-parties. Can a handle on them before they ruin your business.
Contact a West Palm Beach Business Dispute Attorney at Eannarino Law, P.A. for a Consultation.
If you find yourself thinking about starting a new venture or in the middle of a confusing or complex situation that is negatively affecting your business, do not hesitate. Pick up the phone and call our office to schedule a consultation with a Florida Bar licensed attorney who is skilled and prepared to tackle your legal challenge.
A meeting with one of our experienced Florida Business Dispute lawyer is an important first step in protecting your rights and your business. Call (561) 275-1500 or complete our Free Case Evaluation form to schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of our attorney.
Our staff members speak Spanish to effectively serve our diverse clientele. Se Habla Español.